Lung Cancer Network Australia is the patient/carer initiative of Lung Foundation Australia
(a registered charity with its National Office located in Brisbane).
We rely on donations, fundraising, project funding, events and bequests from individuals, business and industry to fund our activities.
Fundraising opportunities include to:-
- Create a Shine a light on lung cancer Everyday Hero page as a tribute to a loved one who is living with lung cancer. (See below for full details)
- Host a Shine a light on lung cancer awareness event within your community of family, friends or workmates
- Request “In Memoriam” donation envelopes to commemorate a loved one who has died from lung cancer
The Lung Cancer Network Australia’s affiliation with Lung Foundation Australia means that you also have the choice of making a donation to:
- provide patients and their families and carers with reliable information and telephone support,
- enable new research,
- help in the development of clinical trials,
- support lung cancer awareness campaigns,
- help to publish and distribute further scientific information surrounding lung cancer.
For general donation enquiries, please phone our freecall 1800 654 301.
Motivate your work colleagues to support Lung Cancer Network Australia through regular workplace giving.